Author Topic: Selling a bunch of stuff  (Read 4986 times)

Offline Doug B

• !!!
Re: Selling a bunch of stuff
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 06:36:48 AM »
  I'll check with the powers that be. We might want the larger clamshell.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »
Cool.  Let me know, I'm willing to deal.  One guy has seen it and said he wants it, but I get the feeling he won't end up buying it.

Flatstock drying rack is sold.  Had lots of interest in the Cameo and the Javelin, but no takers yet.

Offline Get Shirts

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2017, 12:50:49 PM »
Are the dip tanks still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 10:33:56 PM »
Quick update, and a question.  Have sold a few things, but have been going back and forth with 2 people for a little bit trying to figure out a package price for most or all of my equipment.  Both parties want to just "buy it all" and I am inclined to sell it all.  Had lots of interest in little things here and there and lots of tire kickers and low ballers on the big stuff, but would love to just offload it all in one sale. 

Here is a sort of inclusive list ("fair/cheap" prices in bold based on what I have seen online etc, but correct me if I am way off base on anything, high or low):

• Early 90's Javelin Automatic Press (6 color, 8 station with flashback, full set of adult pallets, full set of sleeve pallets, Full set of Youth Pallets) - needs work - - $2000
  • Speedaire Compressor (80g tank, 25cfm - includes a kind of ghetto chiller/dryer) - - $800
  • M&R Kruzer Manual Press (includes the following pallets: (4) 16x22, (4) 12x22, (4) 4x22, (2) 6x22, (2) 8x22, (1) 20x30, (1) Vacuum Platen (DIY), (4) 14x26 (modified to print paper coffee bags 2 up) - - $3000
  • DIY-ish Tri-loc pallet and accompanying FPU (I rarely touch a micro) - - $250
  • 18x24 Infrared Flash Dryer (DIY Stand) - - $200
  • Epson 4800 (Includes New Roll of 17" Film, Full set of refillable carts, and 50%+ full cart of Accuink) - - $500
  • Epson 9800 (Includes New Roll of 36" Film, Full set of refillable carts, and 50%+ full cart of Accuink) - - $800
  • National Conveyor Dryer (10'x36") - Forced air not currently working - - $750
  • Olec 5k MH Expo Unit with Integrator - Could probably use a new/spare bulb soon - - $1000
  • 69x58 Exposure Frame with Vacuum Pump - - $500
  • 36x48 Exposure Frame (DIY) with Vacuum Pump - - $300
  • Cameo 30 - - $1000
  • Couple different analog Geo Knight heat presses (Label, cap, clamshell, etc) - - $500
  • Multiple dip tanks, screen carts, shirt carts, tables, washout sinks, Drying racks, 50ish 23x31 screens, a dozen large format screens of various sizes, tons of ink, squeegees, 24" paper cutter, couple flat files, and tons of other random useful (and not so useful) crap - - probably $2000+

I'm thinking $10k would be a great package deal for someone, and I would be fine with that price at the moment I think,  Any thoughts?

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 12:46:26 PM »
Anything?

Offline Prints Charming

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »
im interested in javelin and dip tanks. I could come to Austin to see it call me 361-533-0593

Randy Wilbanks 361-533-0593 Prints Charming Royal Tees corpus Christi Texas

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 07:22:01 PM »
Prices look good, I wish you were closer, I'd take the Cameo and Hat press
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2017, 06:11:02 AM »
thanks for the replies. not going to piece it out at this point.

Offline Prince Art

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 09:19:11 AM »
It might be beneficial for you to modify the "not parting it out" stance, specifically for the Javelin. Here's why: Everything else you've got is ready to use, ready to fit into many a manual shop. The Javelin, however, is a project. Not many people have the time or interest in a refurb, compared to the number of people looking to upgrade equipment, or get into the biz. I think if you've got anyone willing to take the Javelin off your hands apart from the rest of the goods, you may find that you sell ALL of it faster.

Just food for thought. I hate to see you getting rid of all of this stuff! You've got a lot of added value with the DIY bits you've put together. I think whoever takes this is getting a good deal.

(...BTW, did you ever post pics here of that pre-reg/FPU rig you made? I've seen it come up in the past, was always curious what you'd done.)
Nice guys laugh last.