Author Topic: Artist 4 Sale  (Read 2000 times)

Offline dlac

Artist 4 Sale
« on: February 21, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »
To many years of experience, more clip art and files than one man should have, you can imagine it, I can vector it.. Old enough that I don't party, drink or come in late. Don't need Insurance, Don't need retirement fund, Have lot of resort experience, have lot of resort art.. currently living in the Georgia Mountains but want to move back farther north.. Like southern illinois, Kentucky, General Midwest kind of guy.. References, samples, whatever you need and want.. dlac@etcmail.com.. Printing (transfers) and selling local custom.. Happy where I am but have strong roots in southern Wisconsin which is 900 miles away, getting older and yearning for home, or closer than this.. Will consider part time, Will consider free lance, Have lot of printing experience and will consider helping in shop as needed..
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Artist 4 Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 03:50:22 PM »
Good guy to have around. I've known him for many years now.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850