Author Topic: New Brand testing  (Read 745 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
New Brand testing
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:11:54 PM »
Got this email this morning, any of you get these also, I remove the person's name ;)

To Whom It May Concern;

I am a student at UNC-Chapel Hill and I am writing to see if I could get some advice/feedback from you related to the screen printing (specifically t-shirt) industry. For the past few years I have had a goal to ultimately develop a company with the capabilities to compete with mass market t-shirt companies like Comfort Colors, American Apparel and Next Level (selling blanks to print shops). I have spent the past year working with manufacturers in developing a couple styles of shirts to compete with Comfort Colors and also to compete with the growing Tri-Blend fabric trend (such as companies like Bella + Canvas). While I am looking to keep the same great styles, quality, and fit, my goal is to offer my shirts at what I hope to be a significantly lower price to yourself (the print shop), our goal is between $2.45-2.75 for these style shirts depending on order quantity.

If we did in fact to build a comparable t-shirt to these companies, would this be something you'd be interested in pushing to your clients and do you think they'd be interested in a cheaper fashion t-shirt? Do you have any advice on if you see demand for another company entering the market that is looking to compete with Comfort Colors or Bella + Canvas, if they can offer you better prices?

Thanks for taking the time to read the message. If you have time to respond, any feedback will help greatly!

Sincerely,

Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!