Author Topic: DTG Troubleshooting  (Read 1687 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
DTG Troubleshooting
« on: April 06, 2017, 01:44:27 PM »
Been doing lots of in house DTG for the past few months and putting out great stuff for the most part, but have run into a few issues here and there (problems with individual shirts, not full orders).  Looking to talk to someone about "general" DTG troubleshooting to improve consistency and nail down possible issues.  Not looking for machine advice or anything related to specific brands of ink, pretreat, etc.  Just someone who has experience troubleshoot issues and can bounce ideas off of to improve the finished product on a day to day basis.  Shoot me a PM with contact info if you think you can help out.  Thanks!

Offline JeridHill

• Verified/Junior
Re: DTG Troubleshooting
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 10:34:27 AM »
This was an article I did a few months back. When you understand how DTG works, the troubleshooting aspect becomes simplified quite a bit.

http://read.uberflip.com/i/801813-april-17/110?m4=

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: DTG Troubleshooting
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 11:49:10 AM »
Been doing lots of in house DTG for the past few months and putting out great stuff for the most part, but have run into a few issues here and there (problems with individual shirts, not full orders).  Looking to talk to someone about "general" DTG troubleshooting to improve consistency and nail down possible issues.  Not looking for machine advice or anything related to specific brands of ink, pretreat, etc.  Just someone who has experience troubleshoot issues and can bounce ideas off of to improve the finished product on a day to day basis.  Shoot me a PM with contact info if you think you can help out.  Thanks!

Kinda' like having a consultant on retainer? That's actually an interesting concept.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?