Author Topic: What emulsion do you use with a LED exposure unit?  (Read 5872 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: What emulsion do you use with a LED exposure unit?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2017, 03:49:28 PM »

I did drift off onto another subject from the original poster...and never even noticed.

Really, there are 20 emulsions I'd use and only two I'd not use. I'll PM the poster to let him know what ones I don't prefer.
The availability of the MH is still good. Give it a few years.

Price of an LED compared to a used MH is not something one who can afford one, should be concerned with. It's faster production for the same quality output. If one is afraid of the price, (or doesn't need fast production, one might likely not need one yet.

What does a used MH cost on average and what does a new LED middle of the road to top of the line LED cost?
$1,000 for single screen MH vrs $3,000 for single screen LED?  I donno. a single screen used 5k MH might be $500  I don't know.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 02:18:23 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850