Author Topic: Barudan Wilcom Stop function  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Tywash

• Verified/Junior
Barudan Wilcom Stop function
« on: May 03, 2017, 04:25:45 PM »
My machine is BEKY-S1506CII. I am digitizing a logo for puff in Wilcom and the when it finishes the first color in the design the machine does not stop. The is a  'stop' listed in the "Stitch List" but the machine ignores it and continues to the next color/needle. I have Barudan Z Series selected as my machine format in the Wilcom software . Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a known issue between Barudan and Wilcom?

Online cclaud3

Re: Barudan Wilcom Stop function
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 12:58:15 PM »
I have a BEXY 1506, maybe the command is same. Insert a "00" in your color assignment in the Automat where you want it to stop.

Offline Biverson

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 10:50:24 PM »
I have this same problem with my k series.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:33:46 AM »
just enter the same color back to back is a cheat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Offline Jwcontractscreen

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 06:30:08 PM »
Send it to your machine as a .u01 file instead of a .dst? This will also save all your color functions and no need to set the needles in the automat. We have a z and k series. Works great on both. We use servers and scan guns to get designs too... AWESOME!

Set a machine up in Wilcom and it will auto save it as a .U01 in a folder you choose.
Contract screen printing in Northern Kentucky
www.jwcontractscreen.com

Offline Tywash

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 03:01:11 PM »
Send it to your machine as a .u01 file instead of a .dst?...

This works sometimes. I thinks it has something to do with how it was digitized. It did work with the first file I sent over, so thank you for the suggestion. I just can't get it to be consistent.

I have a BEXY 1506, maybe the command is same. Insert a "00" in your color assignment in the Automat where you want it to stop.

Yeah, I learned this too and was hoping to avoid having to do this everytime.

just enter the same color back to back is a cheat.

Are you doing this in Wilcom?

Offline Tywash

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 10:58:41 AM »
Set a machine up in Wilcom and it will auto save it as a .U01 in a folder you choose.

Just to get back to everyone, this was the answer I needed. After doing this last month everything started falling into place. So setting up the machine first, saving the master template with all the settings relevant to the type of embroidery you are doing makes a HUGE difference. No more chasing your tail to remember what underlay type and thread density for which types of embroidery.