Author Topic: Starlight on System Mode Screen  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Racer Tees

Starlight on System Mode Screen
« on: May 05, 2017, 04:48:50 PM »
Burned 3 screens last night and everything was good.  Noticed walking by today that the screen was on and on a weird panel.  Have already emailed M&R, but curious if anyone else has seen this.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Starlight on System Mode Screen
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 05:37:38 PM »
Looks like someone might have come in and pushed some buttons. Doesn't look like an error issue.
I could be wrong. I'm not that experienced in that window panel, but they (M&R's window) are all about the same setup.

Did you click on MAIN MENU to try and get back?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Racer Tees

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 06:36:00 PM »
No one could have pushed any buttons.  I was the last one here last night and the first one in the morning.  Plus I'm the only one that exposes screens and there is only one other person in the shop.

When you click main menu it just runs me through a bunch of other menus.  I'm lost here.  Doesn't help that since I moved last fall I can't find the manuals.

Offline LuckyFlyinROUSH

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 10:56:35 PM »
Unplug? Replug?
I spend too much money on equipment...

Offline Racer Tees

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 11:05:00 PM »
UNplugged it a few times. Cycled power. Always starts to that screen.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 12:54:45 AM »
No one could have pushed any buttons.  I was the last one here last night and the first one in the morning.  Plus I'm the only one that exposes screens and there is only one other person in the shop.

When you click main menu it just runs me through a bunch of other menus.  I'm lost here.  Doesn't help that since I moved last fall I can't find the manuals.
all you have to do is register on store.mrprint and then register your serial number for any M&R equipment and you can download any manual for your equipment
Rich Hoffman

Offline LuckyFlyinROUSH

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 09:50:29 AM »
I would assume the run button would take you to the main mode of operation. Kind of like typing "go" in dos.
I spend too much money on equipment...

Offline Racer Tees

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2017, 10:01:53 AM »
I would assume the run button would take you to the main mode of operation. Kind of like typing "go" in dos.
I get a function not available message when doing that.

Offline Racer Tees

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 03:31:57 PM »

all you have to do is register on store.mrprint and then register your serial number for any M&R equipment and you can download any manual for your equipment
Downloaded the manual and it was not helpful at all.  I called on Friday and was told all the techs were on calls and would call me back and haven't gotten a response.  I'm at a total loss here and without this back up we are in rough shape for next week.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 04:51:25 PM »

Downloaded the manual and it was not helpful at all.  I called on Friday and was told all the techs were on calls and would call me back and haven't gotten a response.  I'm at a total loss here and without this back up we are in rough shape for next week.
all of our calls are recorded so send me via pm what number you called from and I will have it investigated immediately.also send me a phone via pm and I will call tomorrow which is Sunday here with instructions on how to get out of setup mode.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Racer Tees

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 06:56:20 PM »

all of our calls are recorded so send me via pm what number you called from and I will have it investigated immediately.also send me a phone via pm and I will call tomorrow which is Sunday here with instructions on how to get out of setup mode.
I won't be available tomorrow, but Monday will work.  I will shoot you an email.  Thanks!

Offline Racer Tees

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 09:07:58 PM »
Thanks Rich.  Your guys got a hold of me yesterday and we got everything fixed up.  Looks like somehow it lost the program.

Thanks again for the quick help!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 09:17:06 PM »
Thanks Rich.  Your guys got a hold of me yesterday and we got everything fixed up.  Looks like somehow it lost the program.

Thanks again for the quick help!

Typically anytime the program is kicked off line maybe due to a quick flick of a power outage/surge, you can lose the settings in most programing (unless, perhaps) you were to have a power surge protector in place. The OFF and ON of power shouldn't normally do that alone.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 09:46:14 AM »
What was the fix?

It would be helpful for solutions to be posted on the forum for others to reference.
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline Racer Tees

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 09:49:02 AM »
M&R supplied me with the program and I had to load it from the back of the panel.   Easy fix but you will have to contact them.