Author Topic: Temp Strips  (Read 1262 times)

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
Temp Strips
« on: June 01, 2017, 06:05:42 PM »
If you use them can you share your distributor with me please. Moved Thermo coupling and now the reading has changed to where it had been. Thanks

Offline aauusa

Re: Temp Strips
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 06:09:38 PM »
one stroke inks

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 09:31:25 AM »
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 01:13:47 PM »
Thats who I went with King. Thanks

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
Do these things have a shelf life or is it possible to get a bummed pack of them? I tried that brand out and no matter what I did it was only showing that I reached around 220 degrees. I kept one under the flash for an uncomfortable amount of time and still the same results. Temp gun with a new battery was showing 430ish on the surface. Not sure how much I trust these things anymore.

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »
The last ones I ordered came from a fairly local company but after some looking into and research I found that the ones they had were the WaterProof ones and they did not work like the first ones we got or did they look the same. I pretty well trust them and am not sure about the shelf life. I put them under the print side of the shirt, I want the bottom side of the inks temp. You can buy a bunch of them for the price of a doughnut probe and I have heard people complain about them also.