Author Topic: 24x18 Corrugated Plastic Sign Board - One Time Offer  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Prōdigium

• Something New Is Coming.....Prōdigium
24x18 Corrugated Plastic Sign Board - One Time Offer
« on: June 04, 2017, 01:20:30 AM »
4mm (white) 24" wide x 18" tall Corrugated Plastic Sign board blanks.

I have a 20' container shipping in about 2 weeks and I am looking to get established with a large factory here in China on this product, however the initial order requirements are exceptionally large. Due to the large order volume required by the factory for this product I am taking pre-orders and passing huge savings on to you..assuming you are willing to wait for the slow boat from China....which is about a month from the date it leaves here. You will only pay outbound shipping from the receiving warehouse in Arkansas. If I do not get enough orders to cover the minimum order requirement, all pre-orders will be refunded 100% This is a one time offer, prices will never be offered this low again....so stock up now if you use a lot of this product.

A lot of folks on the boards remember me as Calibrated, and I operated a wholesale supply website for many years...now I am a supplier to the suppliers. Typically I do not sell customer direct, but this is a product line I really want to establish and its a great deal. If you have questions, either contact me via the forum messenger system or call me at the number below.

How does it work:
Contact me with your order quantity, I send a PayPal invoice for a 30% deposit.
The balance will be due when the product is in the US and ready to ship.
Shipping costs will be calculated and added to the balance due (Arkansas to you)
Another PayPal invoice will be sent for the balance, upon payment your order will be shipped.

Box of 100 Sheets Only = $69.95
Buy 10+ Boxes Get an extra 10% Discount.
  • White Color
  • Corona Treatment
  • Flutes running 18" (typical yard sign application)
  • 4mm Thickness
  • 100 pieces per box

If you desire another color, or you are a distributor looking for wholesale volume prices or require full 4x8 sheets contact me with your needs.
(614) 918-0214 from 7am-1pm EST the call will transfer to me in China. Please no calls after 1pm

Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions.