Author Topic: New Shop Toy...I Mean TOOL.  (Read 1266 times)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
New Shop Toy...I Mean TOOL.
« on: July 10, 2017, 01:52:42 PM »
This was delivered on Friday.  Charlotte finally got tired of fixing our old golf cart which we spent a few hundred dollars fixing a month ago only for the transmission to go out a week later.  She's been wanting to buy one of these for years.  Our receiving department is about 100 yards from the screen print building but this is definitely overkill to haul a few hundred boxes 100 yards every week, but I'm sure we'll take it camping and find other things to do with it.  Now I need to show the guys how to operate it and make sure they all know to treat it properly and no "hotrodding" it around the property.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: New Shop Toy...I Mean TOOL.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 02:07:31 PM »
smart, at least it has more uses than a golf cart.

Do you have a trailer for it so you can haul more in a single trip?

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 02:35:59 PM »
Now you have no excuses for not printing when its a blizzard outside!

Look sweet.
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 03:22:04 PM »
My insurance carrier would crap if we had our employees using one of these... it looks crazy fun!!!
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 04:10:53 PM »
Thats badass! ;)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 04:43:13 PM »
too bad it's a Polaris....get ready to fix it!

I'm a Can-Am guy.... :P
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 04:48:09 PM »
Reminds me of the old Harley Davidson golf cart we use to have at work, Fix on and Repair Daily sounds like a FORD LOL even though my old F150 has been a dam good truck.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 04:52:30 PM »
Reminds me of the old Harley Davidson golf cart we use to have at work, Fix on and Repair Daily sounds like a FORD LOL even though my old F150 has been a dam good truck.

Fix Or Repair Daily was what the GM guys liked to say to the Ford guys back in the day... the comeback was "Fords Go, Chevys Blow"

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 08:58:16 AM »
smart, at least it has more uses than a golf cart.

Do you have a trailer for it so you can haul more in a single trip?

Yeah, my bro in law has one and my parents have a flatbed that will hold a few of these things that we can use.
too bad it's a Polaris....get ready to fix it!

I'm a Can-Am guy.... :P

If I would have been involved in the purchase I would have chose a different brand as well.  I've done a lot of research on side by sides and Polaris is about 4th on my list.  But there is a Polaris service center every 15 miles around here it seems and I'd bet that at least half, maybe more than half of the SxS's around here are Polaris so they have something going for them.  It might only be marketing though.  I would have bought a Honda Pioneer if we just wanted to use it for the shop and occasional camping trips.  A CanAm or the Yamaha for slinging dirt and harder trail riding. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 12:39:37 PM »
Hardley Ableson