Author Topic: THE CLAW! THE CLAW!  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
THE CLAW! THE CLAW!
« on: November 15, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »
Did this for the now famous Miller Graphics.  1 of about 3-4 for these schools of his. The concept was supplied by the customer with reference images of some other artist's claw art so I re-did my own of course. Nothing super fancy. Just trying a upload test actually but killing two birds with one pixel.

That reddish brown you see in the claws are just hits of the orange and black halftones working together. small % hits considering the solid orange areas are on the same screen so you really have to cut back on halftone %.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:55:53 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline terryei

• !!!
Re: THE CLAW! THE CLAW!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 06:57:58 AM »
looks nice!
t

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 10:20:52 AM »
Looks great! Blood soaki ng through the shirt would have been nice but it is for a school.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »
Yeah, and homer can supply some polar bear blood...it more realistic if you print with actual blood anyway.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 10:37:41 AM »
Dan the shadow parts give the claw more depth I like, I like  Donnies doing some good work on that ANATOL!!!!! press he he

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!