Author Topic: Best onepot water baaase emulsion  (Read 1623 times)

Offline noortrd

Best onepot water baaase emulsion
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:32:47 AM »
Please tell us the best one pot water base emulsion.?

Offline ABuffington

Re: Best onepot water baaase emulsion
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 12:07:42 PM »
OK, full disclaimer, I am the sales rep for Murakami.  You should take a look at Murakami T9.  No hardeners, incredible resolution, super ez reclaiming.
Waterbase,discharge, Matsui, Virus, Magna and any other High Solid Acrylic co-solvent ink.  Hardening is costly;  Hardeners, slow reclaim, loss of high meshes due to hardeners.  Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XcTI6PSOJ8

PM me for stocking dealers

Worth a look.  great on LED.  Post exposure helps boost strength, Sun, MH, or LED>
Alan Buffington
Murakami Screen USA  - Technical Support and Sales
www.murakamiscreen.com

Offline zanegun08

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 05:14:21 PM »
Murakami T9.  No hardeners, incredible resolution, super ez reclaiming. Waterbase,discharge, Matsui, Virus, Magna and any other High Solid Acrylic co-solvent ink.  Hardening is costly;  Hardeners, slow reclaim, loss of high meshes due to hardeners.

Alan, when you going to be in Portland, get in touch with Zane at OSI, I want to try this emulsion out, we are using Kiwo Multi-Tex, but still hardening water base screens.  Would like to get away from that for easier reclaim and less process. 

Could still be that we aren't letting screens completely dry before exposing which is causing breakdown.  Price on Multi-Tex is great, but extra labor may be eating up those savings anyhow.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 06:39:33 PM »
Murikami T9 HANDS DOWN!!!!!!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 06:57:36 PM »
Zane:

We have been running T9 with diazo for the anti halation = even better resolution when exposing for long times.  iImage and starlight exposure unit.

No issues with water resistance up to 500 pcs, which is the most we have run since switching.  We will post expose for runs over 100 pcs.

150s mesh with up to 30% eom exposes for 25 seconds.
225s = 12 seconds 60 lpi down to 2-3% dot
330 Saati mesh = 7 seconds.

You guys also go through a ton of screens...  Have you picked up a screen moisture reader? 
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.