Author Topic: ISS Long Beach vs Ft Worth  (Read 1852 times)

Offline IntegriTees

ISS Long Beach vs Ft Worth
« on: August 15, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »
planning to go to the Ft Worth show next month.  I see that the Long Beach show in January has more than double the exhibitors.  Is Long Beach worth the trip even after I went to the Ft Worth show?

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: ISS Long Beach vs Ft Worth
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 09:07:29 PM »
Ft worth is fine, but Long Beach is really fun. It's way bigger as you noted. As someone who has gone to the ft worth show a bunch, i'd rather go to long beach.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 10:06:44 PM »
Ft worth is fine, but Long Beach is really fun. It's way bigger as you noted. As someone who has gone to the ft worth show a bunch, i'd rather go to long beach.
This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:28:40 AM »
Long Beach is typically a target show where companies schedule to release new products. All the apparel vendors reveal the new 2018 lines and there are a lot more industry parties and other events to go to than Fort Worth. So you're going to see the newest equipment and supplies that you will not see in Fort Worth. And have more opportunities to network with others at supplier after-show parties. Plus, Long Beach is so much nicer than Ft. Worth. You're on the water and lots of fun restaurants and shopping. I definitely think it's worth it and I've been going to both shows for more than 30 years. :-)  In fact, The Shirt Board usually has a gathering one night during the show.

Offline IntegriTees

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 11:46:32 AM »
with almost 200 more vendors, i'm leaning on making the trip this year.  Would take the family and stay an extra day or two to go to Disneyland.