Author Topic: DIY Pallet Tape Dispenser for Manual Presses  (Read 5481 times)

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: DIY Pallet Tape Dispenser for Manual Presses
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 03:52:47 PM »
Perhaps a quick clip mounting on the control panel arm? (M&R)

Offline domineight

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2017, 12:34:55 AM »
YEah, definitely need on that can go on a print arm, have some sort of one step clamp that clamps to the arm, pull your tape on, cut, squeegee down, trim, unclamp, lift, index, start over. Taking pallets on and off a 16 station or higher machine to re-tape would really suck, it takes long enough just re-taping =). Come Action, you guys can do it!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is that what you have in mind? It should work for both auto and manual

Thank you everyone for the many years of trust, support, and encouragement!

Unless there's somewhere with easier access, that type of contraption attached to the arm that sets your pallet location on an M&R auto would be better placement.
Whether it just lifts off, or better again to fold up/down and out of the way would work. At the very least that location would only require the device to be set once to replace the tape on all the pallets.

I'm not sure how much that particular arm has changed over the years, every one I've looked at on a bunch of different M&R auto's has at least looked identical. If it was a permanent attachment it's possible it wouldn't even mess with the intended use of the pallet placement arm.

And lazy people like me could still just flick the switch to index it round to the next pallett. You'd probably sell 100 of them in the first month.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2017, 09:00:45 AM »
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2017, 08:04:14 PM »
This was my solution.  Works great and stows away nicely.
http://www.theshirtboard.com/index.php/topic,19058.0.html
Scott Garnett
King Screen