Author Topic: Eclipse shirts  (Read 1398 times)

Offline larryk

• !!!
Eclipse shirts
« on: August 21, 2017, 02:43:38 PM »
Holy Smoke.... This is a once in a lifetime happening. Here in Great Bend, Kansas at Identifications Co. we were actually lucky enough to get a perfect picture of the ECLIPSE today. We have gone ahead and started printing shirts with the image and it is awesome. Make sure to get your order in before we run out. Available in black only.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Eclipse shirts
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 03:08:31 PM »
I think your print is crooked.... :D
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline dsh

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 03:17:48 PM »
And Receiving on the door behind you is spelled wrong.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 03:32:42 PM »
Man, am I dumb, I had to look at it 3 times to get the joke, LOL. And yes, Receiving is spelled incorrectly, you need a THIMK sign... wicked funny

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 04:40:14 PM »
I have to say.

Some of you are just plain SICK!

But I loved it.   ;)
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 04:59:25 PM »
That was the first one printed and we were not sure how to line it up to get it perfectly straight... but the rest of them are dead on! As far as the mis-spelled word.... it was on the door when we bought the place and I am not that much of a perfectionist to correct it.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 01:15:36 PM »
I have to say, last night I was watching some of the rebroadcasts and in Charleston, SC, when the moon covered the sun, the sky was pitch black for over a minute. 

Oregon images had a ring around, but not in Charleston, SC.  No ring, no glow, nothing.  Exactly like your print.  It was incredible.  Spot on.

You might have a top seller on your hands if you hurry with the right marketing approach..................LOL.

Like P.T. Barnum said................................................
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 02:35:37 PM »
I have already run into a snag with these shirts. It seems like many of the Walmarts are selling Chinese knock offs and nothing I can do about it as I hadn't acted fast enough on the copywrite.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 03:50:50 PM »
Oh Well.............

But I did love your sense of humor to capture the moment.  Nice job.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 08:10:44 PM »
where I come from , upper NY state the ecpise shirts look like this....
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 08:13:17 PM »
LOL, You guys