Author Topic: Looking To Get Some Artwork Done!  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
Re: Looking To Get Some Artwork Done!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 11:23:19 PM »
Hi Redeemed,  did you found someone to help with your artwork? if not here is the phone number of my friend, call him, his a graphic artist(graphic designer),he collaborate with too many brands, here in California.When I have a complicated design I always call him for help, here you go: 714 454 0445 Marcos .  Call him and Good Luck with your projects .

Thanks for the information I'll check him out, much appreciated!

Offline dlac

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 04:48:23 PM »
Talk to me.. I do vector mostly, very good, very creative, have done resort work, custom work for shop down the street.. get busy and slow once in a while but will always tell you up front time frame.. Have done stuff for disney, hard rock, and more.. reasonable priced and will not hour bill you but tell you upfornt how much it is going to cost.. I win some and lose some but have hundreds of pieces of art that I can build from or just build something from scatch..
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 10:03:49 PM »
Talk to me.. I do vector mostly, very good, very creative, have done resort work, custom work for shop down the street.. get busy and slow once in a while but will always tell you up front time frame.. Have done stuff for disney, hard rock, and more.. reasonable priced and will not hour bill you but tell you upfornt how much it is going to cost.. I win some and lose some but have hundreds of pieces of art that I can build from or just build something from scatch..
dlac
I PMed you, got no response!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:09:14 PM by Redeemed »

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 10:09:41 PM »
dlac
I PMed you, got know response!

you may want to try email. should be in his profile
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 01:02:51 AM »
dlac

A lot of artist will pop in to lurk and post some samples, but don't generally hang out for long so I'd always email them directly.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 05:09:03 PM »
dlac

A lot of artist will pop in to lurk and post some samples, but don't generally hang out for long so I'd always email them directly.

Thanks but an email address was the first thing I looked for but he don't have one that I can see.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:11:17 PM by Redeemed »

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 05:20:43 PM »
dlac
I PMed you, got know response!

you may want to try email. should be in his profile

I did visit his profile and PMed him, also clicked the envelope and sent a message that way, and even answered his post, nothing yet but maybe he's busy.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »
 So, no luck with dlac@etcmail.com?
Well, if he snoozes he loses. ::)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 07:33:38 PM »
So, no luck with dlac@etcmail.com?
Well, if he snoozes he loses. ::)

Thanks, he got back to me much appreciated!

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 04:34:50 PM »
If you are going to reply to my post and offer your services please make sure you have the time to work with me, thanks.