Author Topic: I-image heads  (Read 1675 times)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
I-image heads
« on: September 11, 2017, 01:30:23 PM »
how difficult are they to replace yourself?
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: I-image heads
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 06:34:13 PM »
You "might" be able to have a Tech walk you though it on the phone. Be prepared for a time consuming and tedious phone call. Could be a few hours. It's easy with a Tech on the spot, but there are steps you can miss that can mess it up if trying on your own. That's why usually, it's a tech visit.

Head 1 is easy peasie.  Two and three are harder. More steps.  If it's head two or three, then not only is it more challenging, but then calibration must be done and that is a tech visit.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:55:46 PM »
went ahead and scheduled a tech visit. didn't want to screw up something that's already having problems!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 11:47:37 PM »
The actual replacing part is easy... getting them aligned is not rocket since, but also something I wouldn't recommend trying alone your first time.
Watch the tech close take notes etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline ffokazak

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 03:04:17 PM »
Im pretty good with machines, and it wasn't very hard at all to replace them and get them lined up.

I tell you I'm pretty happy to have the ol' girl back to 100% though... Some of my guys never had to deal with Film before and they were not happy to learn haha ;)