Author Topic: Blue Moon took a day off to see the Indians win the 21st in a row!  (Read 1035 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Blue Moon took a day off to see the Indians win the 21st in a row!
« on: September 13, 2017, 08:57:44 PM »
We had a great day today! Busted our backs in the morning (they even had me on the press to print 1K shirts) and left at 11AM to go see the Indians win their 21st in a row. Group tickets were pretty cheap and still available as it was a noon game, so I splurged and 19 of us (with family members joining us if they could get away) went to this historic game instead of slaving around the presses.

It is just amazing to watch those guys play right now. The batting average is through the roof and the ERA is something like 1.5 for the starters and below 1 for the bullpen.

And. . . it is not over yet!

Go Tribe,

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Blue Moon took a day off to see the Indians win the 21st in a row!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:30:58 PM »
Just did some stuff for them today. Hopefully more to come
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 11:01:09 AM »
they are screaming along for sure. I'm a Red Sox guy, but I really wanted Tito to win against the Cubs, one of the best Game 7's ever.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline numbercruncher

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 11:12:15 AM »
Who doesn't like talking baseball - Cleveland sure looks good ! Go Tribe ! (If the Cubbies can't do it)
Michael Jirasek
Independent Consultant
708-227-5084
jirs23m@hotmail.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 11:41:16 AM »
The Frog's gotta chime in here with his recent roller coaster ride with his Pantone 291 boys. What a difference a month can make eh? Thank God for the Giants and Clayton's return to start a turnaround to get going again. And my A's are playing quite well lately but of course, in a situation exactly opposite of the Dodgers, had already dug a hole too deep too early.
Sorry to see the A's streak record fall, but that's what they're for, right? Targets.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 12:39:05 PM »
Every time I hear about the Cleveland Indians I think that old movie Major League where the two guys are working on home plate and one ask the other whaddaya think about the Indian's, old movie but still funny as heck.  I want say anything about the Braves, whaddaya I think they are still Sh!tty ;D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 01:17:14 PM »
Yeah, the Braves are terrible.  We printed shirts for the Indians back during the 95 World Series..when they played the Braves.  no idea how we got that job being in Atlanta.