Author Topic: Wide format printer  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Prints _charming _111

• Verified/Junior
Wide format printer
« on: September 15, 2017, 12:17:08 AM »
Does anyone have a used wide format printer for sale , I'd prefer an Epson . Or maybe know where I could find a good used one?

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
Re: Wide format printer
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 10:21:24 AM »
We have found good deals on these by scouring C list. Usually there are photographers who bought them for prints, used them a few times, let them sit and the nozzles clog. I have brought back a 7600 and a 7900 with refillable carts and DIY cleaning solution. Scored both for under $300. I would avoid one that has been in a photo lab.

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 10:29:54 AM »
Yea I looked but only saw printers that had problems,like orint heads broken and such. I figure I'd check here to see if anyone is selling thiers by chance .

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 12:21:49 AM »
where are you located?
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 09:04:36 AM »
I'm in rahway, nj

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 11:58:26 AM »
Sorry, I don't want to box and ship what I have.  I forgot we posted before and you were in Jersey.  OMMM (old mans memory malfunction)

If you was local or nearby Houston, I have a HP 9800 I'm going to be getting rid of.  Not because of any printing problems, but because I simply cannot get drivers that work for Windows 10.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers