Author Topic: Got a question - Pallet Height from Floor?  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Action1

Got a question - Pallet Height from Floor?
« on: October 01, 2017, 12:03:47 PM »
Hi everyone. We are putting the final touches on several exciting new products. One of them is a roll up pallet paper changing system. I have measured 35" here on my showroom / demo machine for the distance from the floor to the top of the pallet.

We will have three pallet paper changing systems to offer. One off press - another on press, and then this roll up design.

I would be very grateful if you could provide a measurement from the ground to the top of the pallet and what machine it is. Thank you sincerely for your efforts and continued support of our company.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:23:40 PM by Action1 »

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Got a question - Pallet Height from Floor?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:34:09 PM »
Our MHM S Type is 36.5 inches from the floor to the top of the pallet.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Action1

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 12:38:02 PM »
Thank you Maxie! Your continued feedback is so helpful sir. I really do appreciate your attention to these questions.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
36"

A roll up system should probably be height adjustable.

Offline Action1

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 01:00:39 PM »
36"

A roll up system should probably be height adjustable.

Thank you very much! I do agree on the need for it to be adjustable . Do you have more than one machine to measure? Are they the same?

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »
Mine are all 36" on the dot, but I have an underling at the moment who is 4" shorter, and we are going to be moving on of our manual presses down around that amount for her.

Not in the market for something like this, as doing it it manually is quick and easy for us, but just a suggestion.  Every shop is going to likely be a little different.

Offline Northland

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 03:48:35 PM »
Hi everyone. We are putting the final touches on several exciting new products. One of them is a roll up pallet paper changing system. I have measured 35" here on my showroom / demo machine for the distance from the floor to the top of the pallet.

We will have three pallet paper changing systems to offer. One off press - another on press, and then this roll up design.

I would be very grateful if you could provide a measurement from the ground to the top of the pallet and what machine it is. Thank you sincerely for your efforts and continued support of our company.

Anatol Titan 37" to pallet top (adjustable from 34" to 37.5" )

M&R Kruzer 35" to pallet top (adjustable from 33" to 37")

Offline Action1

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 10:45:40 AM »

Anatol Titan 37" to pallet top (adjustable from 34" to 37.5" )

M&R Kruzer 35" to pallet top (adjustable from 33" to 37")

Thank you sincerely for that!