Author Topic: Suppliers??  (Read 7780 times)

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
Suppliers??
« on: October 15, 2017, 11:13:36 PM »
I need help finding a dang good supplier near San Fransisco Bay Area!! I cant believe the outrageous shipping prices of Nazdar!! Midwest never has what i need in stock, there has to be others out there that sell Wilflex, where are they at?

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Suppliers??
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:18:40 AM »
http://www.polyone.com/products/screen-printing-inks/screen-printing-distributors

Poor Redeemed, when he goes to that list will see the two places he hates as his choices.
I do wonder though if Nazdar's higher shipping merely reflects the longer distance. If so, that will also more than likely nix any out-of-state alternatives.

BTW, Redeemed, don't post the same thing in two sections. The discussion can get very disjointed.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ffokazak

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 12:31:40 PM »
Doesn't Ryonet sell Wilflex now?

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 12:48:07 PM »
Doesn't Ryonet sell Wilflex now?

Actually that was mentioned in a reply to Redeemed's other thread about the same thing, hence my admonition. The discussion gets very disjointed.

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 03:06:11 AM »
http://www.polyone.com/products/screen-printing-inks/screen-printing-distributors

This list that they have is not accurate! I did my research on looking first so yeah i know about this list but none of them actually carry anymore but Nazdar, Midwest and i think one more and to the comment about posting it two different spots, I thought that posting here was just to the supplier themselves.

Offline pbdb

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 08:09:28 AM »
I need help finding a dang good supplier near San Fransisco Bay Area!! I cant believe the outrageous shipping prices of Nazdar!! Midwest never has what i need in stock, there has to be others out there that sell Wilflex, where are they at?

Just a suggestion...  See if they will ship it and bill your UPS/Fedex account.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 11:14:20 AM »

and to the comment about posting it two different spots, I thought that posting here was just to the supplier themselves.

Although these manufacturer sections were installed to encourage and ease direct communication, as you can see, they are not a closed system, and heck, I don't know if Wilflex/Poly One presently has anyone on forum duty. We had a few "changing of the guards" over the years.
Nazdar/Source One's Rob Coleman sometimes joins in with some Wilflex technical stuff.