Author Topic: Wilflex Suppliers??  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
Wilflex Suppliers??
« on: October 15, 2017, 11:15:00 PM »
I need help finding a dang good supplier near San Fransisco Bay Area!! I cant believe the outrageous shipping prices of Nazdar!! Midwest never has what i need in stock, there has to be others out there that sell Wilflex, where are they at?

Offline im_mcguire

• !!!
Re: Wilflex Suppliers??
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:56:54 AM »
Not sure if they have what you need, but Ryonet carries a few of their products now.

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 01:41:33 PM »
Not sure if they have what you need, but Ryonet carries a few of their products now.

Thanks but Ryonet dont sell any of Wilflex colors or whites just their own Wilflex re-formulated products.

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 02:56:34 AM »
So I take it that there is no one down my way that uses Wilflex? OK how about any Supply Distributors that sell wilflex besides Midwest and Nazdar?

Offline Biverson

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 08:40:41 PM »
So I take it that there is no one down my way that uses Wilflex? OK how about any Supply Distributors that sell wilflex besides Midwest and Nazdar?

OneStop has Wilflex. They're in MI so it's a couple days ship. But they sell shirts and supplies so it's easy to bundle and get free shipping. Also have the latest same day shipping depending on where you are. I can order up until 7pm and it's a 2 day ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com