Author Topic: Will PPAI Expo have blanks suppliers?  (Read 1358 times)

Offline msheffield

Will PPAI Expo have blanks suppliers?
« on: October 17, 2017, 11:39:06 AM »
Business has grown well over the last year and we are at the point were we need to find better and cheaper suppliers for things such as blank foam can coolers, glassware and cups, etc. Will attending the upcoming PPAI show in Vegas be worth it to find blanks suppliers? I've read and watched video after video about the show and the conclusion I've came to is that it's for people trying to find already printed items. Is this mostly all the show is about? Is there a better way to find blank suppliers here in the US or from possibly overseas? Our last order was for over 30,000 blank can coolers and it was from our nearest competitor simply because we can't find a cheaper supplier. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Will PPAI Expo have blanks suppliers?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 01:26:32 PM »
Some PPAI suppliers sell blanks but they are for the most part in the printed products business......By the time they add their margin and you print them, you may not be much better off than just letting them print them...Some of the big suppliers only sell blanks for 5 to 10 cents less than printed...Likely to get the kind of margins you need, you will need to import "container loads" direct from China....Good luck...

Offline msheffield

Re: Will PPAI Expo have blanks suppliers?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 03:30:18 PM »
I don't mind importing but I am not having any luck finding the suppliers from overseas either. If anyone on here could point me in the direction of where I can get the contacts from? I've tried the usual Alibaba, etc but the complanies on there want more than I am paying already. Thanks