Author Topic: anyone interested  (Read 1038 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
anyone interested
« on: October 24, 2017, 08:30:00 PM »
Custy looking for someone to print about 16 shirts with the art below....not my bag anyone interested i will hook you up.
original file is AI vector but will need some cleanup to print properly
PS custy is a band looking to merch the shirts for about $15.00 ::)
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Biverson

Re: anyone interested
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 08:39:16 PM »
They want to sell retail for $15 and only get 16 shirts? Uffda. I'd be at $11.95 each for that quantity and that's if they take it down to a 2 colors: make all white/cream either all white or cream, use it as highlight and UB, halftone it for the gray, and use the red for the lighter shade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 09:12:14 PM »
Yea it is out of my league. At this point in my life I am happy to just run to the end of my chain and bark.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 12:41:36 AM »
I think I could come really close with 4 colors - White for ub and White (yea, I know), Red, Green, and Brown.  With Black shirts and screen prep, I'd be at 12.70 each.

But for 16 @ 12.70 ($203.20) and 4 screens, sorry, but I would not even turn on the lights for that. 

Let me know if they think they are a good enough band to sell 60 and we might work out a deal.  :) 

Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers