Author Topic: Favorite Hat Heat Press?  (Read 2033 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Favorite Hat Heat Press?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 11:04:13 AM »
So the hat press came in. Quality is real nice. HOWEVER some of the hat press layout is not ideal. The clamp to hold the hat in place is TOTALLY useless. The platen it comes with is about 0.5" too wide. The post supporting the platen goes straight down, opposed to the HIX one we have it is in the front and slopes backwards, this ends up being a huge pain because with it going straight down you can't sit the hat flat, the back of the hat gets held up on the post/support. 

A bit of you get what you pay for. I'm still very happy with the press considering it was a fraction of the price of one available in the states. A few hours, few beers, grinder and a welder and this will be better than any hat press available in the states!

There were also a handful of people that contacted me about it other hear presses. I don't have the time to order them. I'll send out a group email today to you guys and connect everyone with each other and get you the sales contract in China. You guys can take it from there!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com