Author Topic: FOR SALE: Hotronix Stahl's 16x20 Heat presses $750-$850  (Read 794 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
FOR SALE: Hotronix Stahl's 16x20 Heat presses $750-$850
« on: October 26, 2017, 02:29:31 PM »
I picked up few of these at an auction. Some were working the others I fixed. I have opened them all up and tightened all the electrical connections and replaced all the questionable parts. Will give a 30 day warranty (no shipping back and forth. I'll send the defective parts to be replaced by the buyer). Heating element is warrantied for the life by Stahl's.
They were used in a large DTG operation and have not been cleaned up so there is some pretreatment built up on the frame. 

Model is SX-20. They come with the teflon cover for the bottom platen. We use one of these and will keep another. Real nice, with pressure, temp and time readout. Auto open with program for preheat and pressing.

We can ship on your UPS account.

pierre
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:44:53 PM by blue moon »
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!