Author Topic: T-Rip and Epson 3000  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Squeegie

• !!!
T-Rip and Epson 3000
« on: November 02, 2017, 04:53:33 PM »
Anybody run into an issue where the T-rip output display shows exactly what you want to print and the Epson 3000 only prints 8.5 inches of the width?
Any and all settings for output media have been checked, changed, and retried many many times without any luck.
It does not matter if I output from Draw, Illustrator, or Photoshop.

Picture attached...
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers in windows.  I tried deleting and reinstalling print queues in T-Rip.
All without success. 
Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Re: T-Rip and Epson 3000
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »
Make sure the page you send is the size of art. under print settings.

Make sense?

Shane

Offline Squeegie

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »
Page size in all programs...Draw, PS, Illy, set to 13x19...output size in t-rip set to 13x19...preview is correct, actual print is not.

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 05:41:30 PM »
Page size in all programs...Draw, PS, Illy, set to 13x19...output size in t-rip set to 13x19...preview is correct, actual print is not.
so in draw/illy got print, select printer-rip, preferences, advanced, page size and set the pages size. if dont it will do 8 1/2 x 11.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Offline Squeegie

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 10:35:35 AM »
As already stated...Page size in all programs...Draw, PS, Illy, set to 13x19 This is not just the workspace page size, it is the preferences/advanced/paper size...output size in t-rip queue set to 13x19...preview is correct, actual print is not.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:38:46 AM by Squeegie »

Offline Get Shirts

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 08:47:00 PM »
Could it be a orientation setting that is being overlooked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 12:02:32 AM »
The 3000 has a memory that gets stuck your going to have to clear the printer, I've had it happen where it got stuck on a page size, run a black print through without the rip at the size you need.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Squeegie

• !!!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 11:18:42 PM »
Page orientation is correct.

3Deep has the correct info, in that the 3000 has a memory sticking issue. 
I had already solved the issue before posting the question. I was seeing if anyone else knew a fix and the info would be here for people searching with the same or similar issue.

The solution for me was as simple as it gets.  It did however take me over 2 hours of messing with it to figure it out.  Sometimes it is the simplest of things we overlook. 
Much like any computer and networking issues I help troubleshoot for others...always, always, always, do a clean start.  Unplug the device that is giving you trouble, hit the power button to dissipate any residual power hanging on to the capacitors or memory chips.  Then plug the device back in and start as normal.

So, I had used the power button to shut down the printer and turn it back on.  I had rebooted the computer multiple times, including the clean start method...but I neglected to do the same on the printer.

Once I did the clean start on the printer, it printed as expected.

Thanks to those that offered help.