Author Topic: Online Stores for Group Orders: OrderMyGear  (Read 4461 times)

Offline bscott

Online Stores for Group Orders: OrderMyGear
« on: November 03, 2017, 05:05:19 PM »
Happy to answer anyone's questions about OrderMyGear and what online stores look like as well as how they work, always happy to help!

Offline Stinkhorn Press

• !!!
Re: Online Stores for Group Orders: OrderMyGear
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 05:16:40 PM »
In the other Order My Gear thread, someone mentioned getting a rep in here to answer questions.
I had a demo with Ben today (hi ben) and suggested it to him.
Here he is.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »
I signed up about two weeks ago, I worked with Jordan, she was a huge help....I have been crushing it with stores. One of the best investments we've made since DTS...Took me a minute to navigate, I still need a bit of help on adding new products not in your database but other than that, 110% worth the money....

oh and welcome Ben.

...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 10:54:52 AM »
Hi Ben and welcome. I am also interested in signing up and would like to approach some of the local  booster clubs about it but I am not the best sales person around. Do you guys offer any marketing materials that I could show my customers how it would benefit them?

Offline printavo

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
OMG vs Inksoft - thoughts?
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.

Offline Audifox

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 02:06:56 PM »
I signed up about two weeks ago, I worked with Jordan, she was a huge help....I have been crushing it with stores. One of the best investments we've made since DTS...Took me a minute to navigate, I still need a bit of help on adding new products not in your database but other than that, 110% worth the money....

oh and welcome Ben.

Homer,
I'm glad you are happy with it. I know we are.

If you are too busy to add products yourself, you can get OMG to add them. They are pretty quick getting them done.

One of the things I really like is how fast they get back to you when you have a question.  They have an excellent CS dept.  Whether you talk to them directly or thru chat or email.

They are also open to suggestions to improve the platform. Not many companies would even listen to what you have to say.

And also, welcome aboard Ben