Author Topic: shurloc squeegee cleaner with lid (M&R)  (Read 2230 times)

Offline medium

• Verified/Junior
shurloc squeegee cleaner with lid (M&R)
« on: November 22, 2017, 05:40:25 PM »
for the love of all that is holy someone sell me one of these guys. If I see one more red streak in a white print I think i'll break down...

$300-$350 plus shipping to the UK is waaay cheaper than me buying new!

Offline shurloc

Re: shurloc squeegee cleaner with lid (M&R)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 02:20:34 PM »
I can't touch $350, but if I end up getting any of my demo units that don't sell at the shows back in my hands, I'd love to get you one of them at a discount. I don't have any of them in house right now, and honestly, I don't know a single user that has returned one that I could sell to you, but I'd love to get you one ASAP if you are open to it.

Normally we work through a distributor to get one to you, but since you're a TSB'er I can try and work something out for you. We can ship it priority mail for about $120 for you and figure out if we can make a deal that will work for you. Email me - ron@shurloc.com and let's see if we can make this work.
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter

Offline medium

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 06:16:26 PM »
I can't touch $350, but if I end up getting any of my demo units that don't sell at the shows back in my hands, I'd love to get you one of them at a discount. I don't have any of them in house right now, and honestly, I don't know a single user that has returned one that I could sell to you, but I'd love to get you one ASAP if you are open to it.

Normally we work through a distributor to get one to you, but since you're a TSB'er I can try and work something out for you. We can ship it priority mail for about $120 for you and figure out if we can make a deal that will work for you. Email me - ron@shurloc.com and let's see if we can make this work.

Thanks Ron!

That’s awfully kind of you and much appreciated! I’ll fire you an email shortly.

Genuinely dreaming about the time it’ll save me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline merchmonster

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 02:01:04 AM »
I own one. My guy showed me a nice trick. Soak the squeegee blade in ink degradent. Then wipe the ink off with a rag before running it through the ez clean. You can skip the wiping part but it turns the ink degradent in the ez clean to an inky sludge and makes it harder to clean blades.
Merch Monster Screen Printing Embroidery and DTG Direct To Garment Printing
Servicing Oakland CA and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area
http://www.merchmonster.net

Offline medium

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 05:43:14 AM »
Smart, I like that idea, all about making the chems work for us here so will incorporate that to our process, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk