Author Topic: ELT X  (Read 709 times)

Offline Robert Clark

ELT X
« on: November 20, 2017, 09:20:15 AM »

ELT-X White is here!
What is it?  It's only the best white ink we have ever created.  No big deal.  ELT-X White is a low temperature ink which can cure as low as 250ºF.  This in itself isn't enough to be amazing but it is a good start.

What separates ELT-X from every other low temperature ink is its impressive coverage/opacity on dark fabrics and its second-to-none bleed resistance.  Print ELT-X White on the most troublesome 100% polyester fabrics and sleep well at night knowing it will not have dye migration the next day, the next week, or after a few wash cycles.  ELT-X White keeps you safe and prevents reprinting uniforms during your busiest time of year.

http://onestrokeinks.com/low-temperature-ink.html

Happy Holidays to everybody !

Robert Clark
One Stroke Inks
Senior Account Manager
rclark@osinks.com
(800)942-4447

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: ELT X
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 10:03:42 AM »
How does it work on Comfort Colors pig dye crimson?

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 10:12:09 AM »
I'm excited to try this. I have a gallon of the ELT-S right now and I love it. Stretch is amazing and I've done a few jobs on A4 red poly hoodies and there is no bleed whatsoever. A4 dyes are usually pretty good in my experience, but either way I love this ink.

Offline Robert Clark

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 10:32:06 AM »
Hi Tony,

We have not tested the Crimson shade, but he did put this on every nightmare garment we had, and it stood up to every challenge we put in front of it. If you follow the printing instructions you should never have any trouble with the ELT.
Robert Clark
One Stroke Inks
Senior Account Manager
rclark@osinks.com
(800)942-4447

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 12:55:49 PM »
I printed this on Port and Company ST450.  This is San Mars fluffy poly garment designed to feel like cotton.  I.e. Extremely fibrous.  We started our print proof with the ELT-S white but the fibers ran straight through the ink deposit.  Ugly looking print.

We switched it out for the ELT-X and saw real dramatic improvement for fiber matte.  We were also able to use our Teflon smoothing screen to assist with fibre trap.

Shirt still felt nice and soft at the end of the dryer.  We prefer the extreme softness of the ELT-S, but we were happy with our results and the customer was happy with the shirt.

Oh and FYI, this ink is very close to a "one hit" white.  On the manual I used a 150s mesh around 27 newtons, 30%+ eom, and a standard 70 durometer squeegee.  Hard flood stroke and a normal print stroke... we were delightfully impressed with the opacity.  Short bodied and stacks really well.
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.