Author Topic: Anyone have trouble with M&R Tech Support / Parts Department?  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Admiral

Anyone have trouble with M&R Tech Support / Parts Department?
« on: November 27, 2017, 03:53:22 PM »
I've had 2 hang ups on me from parts department right now, one most likely from a tech calling from an 800 number that hung up 3 seconds in.

My reception is 5 bars of 4G...doubt it's my cell phone.

Really need to get this Challenger 3 running again.

Offline Admiral

Re: Anyone have trouble with M&R Tech Support / Parts Department?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:54:49 PM »
Also when calling parts department the menu went through correctly then I got the operator and had to be transferred to parts department...which is what I called in the first place!

Offline Admiral

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 04:09:40 PM »
Ordered 2 parts - I am guessing at what was needed unfortunately, still no contact from a technician.

Offline ffokazak

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:38:49 PM »
Whats the issue? I have a CHIII

Offline Northland

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 04:46:29 PM »
... had good luck with their parts dept just last week.
Ordered (online) 4 new 16x22 pallets, a dozen pallet cam locks and an off-contact cam for a Kruzer.
Placed the order on Wed and took delivery on Friday.

Offline Admiral

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 05:39:42 PM »
Kept calling and got in touch, at like 3:05 est, parts should have shipped out for overnight delivery.  I had to guess on the parts before troubleshooting with a tech and should have the right part for tomorrow.

The issue on the CH3 was everything went blank and stopped working - no more screen, can't move / print anything.  Seems to be the 24v power supply died.

As for the phones mis-connecting, I have had that once before with M&R but usually get in touch finally.

Last time I called tech support I just stayed on the line instead of leaving the call back #.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 07:36:10 PM »
Kept calling and got in touch, at like 3:05 est, parts should have shipped out for overnight delivery.  I had to guess on the parts before troubleshooting with a tech and should have the right part for tomorrow.

The issue on the CH3 was everything went blank and stopped working - no more screen, can't move / print anything.  Seems to be the 24v power supply died.

As for the phones mis-connecting, I have had that once before with M&R but usually get in touch finally.

Last time I called tech support I just stayed on the line instead of leaving the call back #.
please e mail me the number you called from. Our system records every incoming and outbound call from Service and parts. I will look into tomorrow and let you know what the problem was. I would not suggest holding on instead of leaving message. Once the message is left our system makes the call from the next available parts or service persons phone automatically.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Admiral

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 10:10:04 AM »

please e mail me the number you called from. Our system records every incoming and outbound call from Service and parts. I will look into tomorrow and let you know what the problem was. I would not suggest holding on instead of leaving message. Once the message is left our system makes the call from the next available parts or service persons phone automatically.

Will do.

Part came in and replaced, everything is back up!

Offline Bearded Lady

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 12:47:11 PM »
Parts and technicians depts are usually pretty spot on in my experiences.  I use the call back option and it works fine.