Author Topic: Gathering a color count in Shopworks  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Gathering a color count in Shopworks
« on: December 28, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »
Would anyone know how to create or pull a report from Shopworks on color count year? Not in a specific job, but all jobs total.
Locations not that important but would also be good to know. I'm looking to pull a report on what was billed and what was actually done in production.

Thanks
Dan
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 02:58:53 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline KevinO

• Verified/Junior
Re: Gathering a color count in Shopworks
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 12:22:07 PM »
Following this one.

I was looking to do the same thing last month to determine which size press to add. The only thing I came up with was to go to the designs tab, do a find and then search for # of colors / date created starting with 1 and going up. I then recorded the total design numbers on a spreadsheet. Hopeful to find an easier way :)
Stoked On Printing!

Offline Flying Colors

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 01:34:46 PM »
Depends how you enter your orders but if you enter orders with a designated Part Number for New Screens and Rerun Screens you can do this:

Analysis
Line Item Analysis
Find
Under the Part Number Field Enter your Part Number for Screens. (Ours is New Scr) Hit Plus button and enter in your Part Number for Reruns.
Under Date Invoiced enter 2017 (Request 1 of 2 & Request 2 of 2)
Find

It will pull them all up and give you a tally at the bottom.

Again if you do not have consistency at order entry this will not work.

Mark

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 04:35:15 PM »
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!  That did it.
I love pulling info together like this and this helps me a great deal. It came up so fast, saves me so much time. The people at Shopworks are apparently not coming back till after New Years, so I'm glad I didn't have to wait that long.

Good stuff.
Thanks!!
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 08:19:11 AM »
Remember Bleed Blocker and UB screens are not always entered

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 02:34:20 PM »
Remember Bleed Blocker and UB screens are not always entered

Remember?   Ha!  ya caught me.   That is the very reason why I want to pull it.