Author Topic: Experience 4 Sale  (Read 2250 times)

Offline dlac

Experience 4 Sale
« on: December 29, 2017, 10:23:22 AM »
I went to work for Printer in Florida in 1987, went to Wal-Mart got vendor number for Florida, Helped them sell business 2 years later and went on my own with their 8 year client base.. Made LaCrosse Graphics Inc. Started doing our own garment dye before I knew that we couldn't (according to some) Took volume to bump up against 2 million, Bought screen print division from LAT, 1996. Bought 21,000 sq foot sewing plant in 2000 in Duckitown, Tn.. Survived NAFTA But finally gave up over China and tucked my tail and left the business.. Worked for Dowling Graphics for period, did construction for few years, good money.. did freelance for few years.. Started small custom print and art called LakeCountry Graphics, still doing that.. Making a living but not very exciting.  Pretty good artist, Adobe Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, pretty good taste, Hard worker and lot of industry Knowledge.. Would like to find someone to work with in Illinois, southern first choice but northern or even Wisconsin could work.   Older than dirt but good health and ambition.  Reasonable salary but not cheap.. Art Department, Sales, floor sweeping considered.. Excellent references and will take out the trash.  Not desperate, just reaching out.. Feel that i have more to offer than I can afford to do on my own. 
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline El Toro

• Verified/Junior
Re: Experience 4 Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 11:41:42 AM »
If you know how to work on Motorcycles I have a gig for ya!  I'm still sweeping floors too!  Call one day!!!

Offline dlac

Re: Experience 4 Sale
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 04:32:35 PM »
Where are you located and what do you have in mind.... built my first rebuild at 14, basket case 125 HD Hummer.. HD dealer and my dad were buddies.. said I would never get it running but would keep me off the street..WRONG.. 4 years in Navy went to work for Triumph BSA dealer , then Yamaha, then Honda.. Honda Maps and passed mechanic test.. on and on.. sold all my tools 3 years ago.. have some old things nobody wants.. am older Than anyone you know..
Dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...