Author Topic: M&R Gauntlet S 6 color 8 station 1992 w Omni Flash & many extras. Exc condition.  (Read 1415 times)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
M&R Gauntlet S 6 color 8 station 1992 w Omni Flash & many extras. Exc condition.
Well maintained, heavily upgraded, perfectly functional and in production daily.   A ready to go starting press for pennies on the dollar to new or a sound addition to your existing army of vintage M&R air machines.   Technological Sizzle included.

We will properly crate (crating extra) and ship anywhere in the continental 48.   FOB 59801  I would estimate this at 3 pallets, maybe 2750 pounds total with accessories.  Can provide you with a shipping quote to your zip.

$9000

Available immediately. 

Details here:
https://sites.google.com/zoocityapparel.com/mr-gauntlet-for-sale/home

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
Holy Smokes that is a clean gauntlet!!! Ours is an 89' and growing a beard. About to take it down for storage since we got our 10 color sportsman, we have no room. What a beautiful press. Was it this clean when you got it or did you refurb?

Someone buy this thing, set it up right with pre reg & it is a cash cow. This is like my first girlfriend only more good looking :)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
I refurbed it.  I actually thought it was really dirty and had the guys clean it up a bit for the pics, ha.   

I also souped it up a bit in the process.

Yes, a good one of these machines with reasonable pre-reg will kill it.   It was hard to make the decision to sell honestly but space is at a premium.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
I have a '94 I can't give away, adult, youth and sleeve plates, but it's running. Had a few inquiries, but all fell through.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Press is sold.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
We finally got $500 for ours, better than moving it.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
Wow! If I was closer and had the space I would have come and got that machine for sure. Great for sleeves / one colors or some serious production if you trick it out and run pre reg. I just listed mine on local craigslist. No bites. If I can't get 5K for it in the next two weeks I'm taking it apart and storing it until we move to a bigger shop or our neighbor decides to lose some space. We need our staging area back. Its a great machine to learn on. I was initially hesitant about taking it apart, but setting registration would be a good skill to learn when I put it back together, and this press is probably the bet to learn that on. Buy it or dont buy it, we're good either way :) love this little press.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bfs/d/mr-gauntlet-6-8-automatic/6492672389.html