Author Topic: Wave App  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Printitonup

• Verified/Junior
Wave App
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:17:57 PM »
Anyone using the wave app, instead of quickbooks? It's free???? I dunno.

It's web bases and has a few apps for the phone to create invoices and do receipts on the go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline Biverson

Wave App
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 07:46:19 PM »
I use it and love it. I started using it's payroll functionality as I added an employee and that made that side of the Business easier. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be using Printavo for production schedule and invoices, but still use Wave to do my books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Wave App
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 10:42:59 PM »
Yep I use wave here and love it.

Offline printavo

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 02:55:22 PM »
:) Have you guys tried Xero by chance?
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.

Offline KevWilso

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »
I have tried to switch to xero from QB two years in a row, but my company file never coverts correctly in their file converter; so I always give up and go back to what I know.  Now that we are rolling again with the new year I will wait again until next December 2018 to try again.  I would love feedback on it though from people in our industry.  I love the idea of completely web based accounting software and 3rd party plugins to address functions you are looking for that might not be built in.

I tried QB online, but that software is very basic in function and is missing a ton of features in inventory management I need.
Kevin Wilson
River City Graphic Supply 512-454-0505 www.rivercitygraphicsupply.com

Offline Maff

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 08:19:10 PM »
We use Xero and it's been great for book keeping, though it did take a lot of effort to get our bank accounts to sync up correctly. The built in invoicing is pretty bad. We are going to try their payroll since it's free included.

I was originally looking at Wave, but it had a lot of negative reviews about their server being slow to sync with transactions. I wonder if that's really the case?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Offline Biverson

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 11:34:44 PM »

I was originally looking at Wave, but it had a lot of negative reviews about their server being slow to sync with transactions. I wonder if that's really the case?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I love Wave, but there is what I call some sync lag. Not too much, maybe a couple days. I’m a one man show so I’m not needing it the same day, etc. This mostly happens with our Chase account. Bank account is fine.

I looked into Xero but didn’t see anything that would cause me to switch. In a perfect world there’d be Printavo’s scheduling with Wave’s Invoice features and customizations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com