Author Topic: Half tone size in photoshop 2018  (Read 2312 times)

Offline islandtees

Half tone size in photoshop 2018
« on: February 06, 2018, 06:09:36 PM »
Having problem adjusting half tone size in 2018 photoshop. We have cadlink filmmaker and cannot adjust the size for printing films. Thanks

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Half tone size in photoshop 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 06:54:25 PM »
Let me know what you figure out. Ours stopped working and we’vebeen Adjusting in the rip, but it is getting old.

Pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 12:17:41 AM »
I don't follow the question.  Are you referring to Bitmap halftones?   Otherwise, how are you getting halftones out of Photoshop?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:26:22 AM »
I don't follow the question.  Are you referring to Bitmap halftones?   Otherwise, how are you getting halftones out of Photoshop?

Ditto, I'm guessing it's a FilmMaker question?

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 07:50:18 AM »
Yes, it’s a FM question. . .

Pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 10:35:23 AM »
I had that problem a few weeks back using one of cadlinks old rip programs, halftones printing out nothing like it's settings.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!