Computers and Software > Online Stores

What are you using for online stores?

(1/4) > >>

Mr Tees!!:
...we are getting kinda fed up with our webstore service, AGP Solutions. We are in a constant state of needing to update with something called Vantiv Integrated payments, or they ding you with heavy fees. They also cant get our login credentials right, constant headache requiring a lengthy phonecall each time.

...If anyone can recommend a better way to run webstores, we are all ears over here. Also, if anyone is familiar with AGP/Vantiv, and has some tips or horror stories, thats appreciated as well

NOTE: Im giving my better half (Tiffany) access to this thread, as she is the one administering this stuff and will be the one responding.

Homer:
Order My Gear. end of story. Pay the start up fee...

I used to use AGP too, they can suck it.

larryk:
Contact Order My Gear.... do the demo... and then pay the money. They took 4 easy payments from me so you don't even have to pay it all up front.

BRGtshirts:
We are a big fan of Inksoft's new online stores. They are really sharp. We've been on Inksoft for ~5 years now and have been happy. However, their new stores platform is what I've been waiting for. Other stuff has been okay/satisfactory, but these new stores are truly legit. I'd give them strong consideration.

zanegun08:

--- Quote from: BRGtshirts on March 21, 2018, 09:59:28 PM ---We are a big fan of Inksoft's new online stores. They are really sharp.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, Inksoft stores are easy to setup, and quick to roll out, and feature rich enough, and themeable through a GUI that is easy to use.

Here are two stores we have running currently for pre-orders http://pdxdragonboats.com/,
 store.oregonscreen.com/gigafactory1/, has both options for individual shipping, or a pickup date which is a nice feature where the customer can decide.

The rest of inksoft is ok (ehh), just takes a ton of time to manage the products you offer, however the store / fundraiser feature is pretty slick.  If only they can take it to the next level and allow customers the GUI to setup their campaigns to have true TeeSpring / Booster / Represent functionality, as sometimes we setup stores and then they get like two orders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version