Author Topic: Radicure dryer  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Croft

Radicure dryer
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:38:43 AM »
Thought I would try to sell on here. Need the space after getting my new dryer.
selling my 2005-06 Radicure 36" belt 4th panel option dryer , have standard length belt in good shape and extended new belt with 6' extension (8 foot infeed total), excellent shape. Can be run single phase or 3 phase ( currently set up as 3 phase)
$5200 Canadian, I'm approx  1.5hr from Niagara falls for anyone who may want to come up and get it. Would be a steal with the exchange rate.
PM me if interested , wont ship

Offline CBCB

• !!!
Re: Radicure dryer
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 09:04:49 AM »
Dang, if timing was better I’d be bringing this to Manitoba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Admiral

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 02:35:11 PM »
That's about the exact dryer I think I want for DTG curing.  4 panels and how many feat of heat? 10'?

Problem is we don't have room and I don't think it would be a direct fit where our current dryer is (we are moving in roughly 6 months and will have plenty of space then...), so I don't think the timing works out.

Offline Croft

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 02:49:41 PM »
That's about the exact dryer I think I want for DTG curing.  4 panels and how many feat of heat? 10'?

Problem is we don't have room and I don't think it would be a direct fit where our current dryer is (we are moving in roughly 6 months and will have plenty of space then...), so I don't think the timing works out.

6' of heat , also have belt for standard overall length of 10', make me an offer

Offline Croft

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 12:15:28 PM »
SOLD