Author Topic: My Experience with my Automatic Purchase - Anatol Volt M  (Read 5368 times)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
Re: My Experience with my Automatic Purchase - Anatol Volt M
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 12:06:43 PM »
Holy crap in a hat Brett!! I had no idea you were that tight in there! Now I see why you want to build a building. Kudos for doing what you do in such a tight space!! I bet your house is full of shirt boxes inside huh?
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Biverson

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »
Holy crap in a hat Brett!! I had no idea you were that tight in there! Now I see why you want to build a building. Kudos for doing what you do in such a tight space!! I bet your house is full of shirt boxes inside huh?

Haha, I get that reaction a lot. I'd looooove a bigger space and am getting things in motion to hopefully get into something next year. My space is tolerable right now and I use every square inch as efficiently as I can. That's in my detached garage in the pic. I've got my office in the front of my home for meetings, graphics, films etc. Then my basement has a dark room, washout area, sorting and screen stretching area, a Vastex 6/6 with a flash, then a vinyl area. I'm a little OCD when it comes to organization (my wife would say I'm very OCD). I purge quite a bit (extra customer shirts, etc) and send em' to GoodWill. I just gotta keep on stuff quick or else it can look like a war zone within 0.05 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 09:33:45 PM »
Hi guys. I just want to check in and see if volt owners are still happy. I am thinking of adding a 10/12 in the next 18 months. I am just starting to look at options.
thanks.
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2021, 08:38:53 AM »
I spoke to a few shops I follow on Instagram and heard positive feedback. I'm getting a 7/8 M installed next month with the servo heads. Looking forward to it! I'll let you know my experience with it once I get it running.

Offline rusty

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 08:55:29 AM »
I spoke to a few shops I follow on Instagram and heard positive feedback. I'm getting a 7/8 M installed next month with the servo heads. Looking forward to it! I'll let you know my experience with it once I get it running.

Were you that unhappy with the diamondback or are you looking for electric?

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2021, 08:59:33 AM »
AWESOME! I would love to hear about it.
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2021, 11:20:38 AM »
I would love to replace my old Anatol with one of those electric presses, those boys run real smooth, but it just ain't in the budget right now, if you do get one I really thank you will like the the purchase.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2021, 11:36:44 AM »
Yeah I really haven't heard much negative aspects about them. I'm excited to be air compressor free so I can actually hear lol. Our home shop is a decent size but we're trying to be as lean as possible so I really wanted to avoid an air compressor in the space.