Author Topic: Double bevel squeegee  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Pangea

• !!!
  • Jack of all trades, master of none.
Double bevel squeegee
« on: October 01, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
Looking for a 60 duro double bevel squeegee blade for a cylindrical press I'm fixing up. I really only need about a foot and can't seem to find anywhere that has them by the inch.

Offline rusty

Re: Double bevel squeegee
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 11:54:05 AM »
what kind of cylinder press? You can reach out to most manufacturers and they should have them.

Offline Pangea

• !!!
  • Jack of all trades, master of none.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 12:06:25 PM »
It's a manual one manufactured by a place in Philadelphia called "The Sparky Jig". The squeegee that came with it appears to be natural rubber (which isn't ideal from what I've read) and the build quality of the whole thing was subpar (the reason I'm "fixing" it up even though it's new). I just found a place that had Dubuit replacement squeegee so I'll give those a try.

Offline rusty

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 12:12:24 PM »
ok, I have heard of that press but never used one. Seems pretty common. We have a systematic auto press and I just get squeeze from them or innovative machines.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 04:47:14 PM »
Did. not read all the posts here Nazdar.com might have the squeegee you are looking for.
Pardon me if I am way off real short on time just tried to help
Moosrman
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:00:05 PM by mooseman »
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.