Author Topic: Anyone we know?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Anyone we know?
« on: March 09, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Anyone we know?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 06:02:37 PM »
Dallas listing, but equipment location in Nashville. TonyP might know something. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 06:57:23 PM »
pictures are from south x sea facility. There is another listing on Atlanta CL. It looks like they have a clothing line (based on a quick search).
'not sure it's legit. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 09:19:51 PM »
Yea the pics are from South By Sea in Nashville.  I've been in that shop a couple times. Just wasn't managed that well. They tried to run it from way over in Washington Sate. What a shame.  All 3 Yr old equipment.  They must have decided that running a shop on the east coast was not for them.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline LoneWolf2

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »
Yep, South by Sea. Did a lot of collegiate/Greek organization stuff. Ripped a lot of other designers/shops off, and priced stuff insanely high, on top of terrible management. Shame they're getting rid of it, but that's what happens. Can't say i'm sad to see them go.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 08:07:56 AM »
The parent company tried stiffing us for a large sum of money. We were able to recover all of it due to a mistake they made in the process of trying to jerk us around. Its my understanding they are constantly infringing on copyrights of big brands its nonstop cease orders and lawsuits.