Author Topic: Does anyone here do Embroidered Patches?  (Read 984 times)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Does anyone here do Embroidered Patches?
« on: March 13, 2018, 08:52:14 AM »
Looking for help with a project that just fell apart last minute!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Does anyone here do Embroidered Patches?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 09:01:54 AM »
There are so many great sources for embroidered patches it is really not worth the effort to do them in house. Even with a machine that has programs and features to produce patches it is foolish to resist, give in to the force!
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 09:04:11 AM »
There are so many great sources for embroidered patches it is really not worth the effort to do them in house. Even with a machine that has programs and features to produce patches it is foolish to resist, give in to the force!
mooseman

I agree, but i'm hoping someone does do them here, as a place we outsourced too, screwed up an order for a really big customer. and now the customer is in a bind, and i'm trying to fix it.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 12:04:56 AM »
As Mike says, there are a ton out there.

I did business a few years back with American Emblem or American Patch for some military patches.  I think the contact name was Gary Hunter, but that was long ago.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:07:11 AM by screenxpress »
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers