Author Topic: Anyone try the miami ink euro plus white?  (Read 1198 times)

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Anyone try the miami ink euro plus white?
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:05:33 PM »
It's a non-phthalate for 100% and 50/50. I like their superior white, but am also open to opinions or comparisons?

http://miamiscreenprintsupply.com/product/euro-plus-white-5-gallon/

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
Re: Anyone try the miami ink euro plus white?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:08:12 PM »
I have not tried that one but I use their inks all the time. I am always happy. Kevin is a great guy. He will work with you in any way needed.
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Online 1964GN

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 07:14:37 AM »
I would ask about potential ghosting on 100% cotton. Even if they say it won't ghost on 100% cotton I would do my own testing before running a few thousand pieces of grey cotton tees :) Been there, done that.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 09:08:29 AM »
I would ask about potential ghosting on 100% cotton. Even if they say it won't ghost on 100% cotton I would do my own testing before running a few thousand pieces of grey cotton tees :) Been there, done that.

Ghosting on garment-dyed cotton? Is this a problem you've had with non-phthalate inks or with their inks? Something like this article? https://printwearmag.com/features/ghost-images-screen-printing-cause-and-prevention

I didn't know that could happen until I read that article! Yikes.

Online 1964GN

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 11:59:48 AM »
About 10 years ago we ate 2k shirts by using a 50/50 ink (that were were told was suitable for cotton or 50/50). Not so... they all ghosted. Last year a large company near us ate a $250k job because of ghosting. A quality 50/50 on grey cotton tees. All I am saying is test, test, test regardless of what the manufacture tells you, or doesn't tell you. :)