Author Topic: Introducing Ourselves AMBRO Manufacturing  (Read 1471 times)

Offline AMBRO_MFG

• Verified/Junior
Introducing Ourselves AMBRO Manufacturing
« on: March 16, 2018, 11:52:36 AM »
Hello, I got some advice from the administrators to introduce my company here.  I posted a review on this board for Shopworks Onsite and rightfully, the administrator debated on if there was legitimacy, he/she pointed out that I was a brand new registered user and my first post out of the gate was a brutally honest review of Shopworks.  The admin pointed out something that I had not considered, but it's very valid.  i.e. a competitor could just sign up and bash Shopworks to gain a competitive advantage.  Since my mind doesn't think that way I had not even considered that, but, kudos to the admin, because I can see that as a very real possibility.  So I'm taking their advice and introducing our company here and plan to contribute to the community.

That said, we're happy to be here.  AMBRO Manufacturing started out during WWII making tents for the U.S. army.  That was our grandfather and he was in the canvas sewing and embellishment business.  This was back when embroidery was only done by manual sewing machines and by the hands of a skilled craftsperson.  Fast forward to 2018, and now we operate out of a solar powered facility in New Jersey.

We offer contract services that you might expect any screen printing company of our size (19 people) to offer.  Screen Printing, Embroidery, Sublimation etc ... our primary specialty areas are AOP "All Over Printing" we have the ability to screen print all over the entire surface area of a T-Shirt, front and back from sizes youth XS up to adult XL.  and we are an American Knitting company.  We make custom logo beanies and scarfs with logos knit right in.  So from cones of yarn to finished beanies and scarfs.  Right here in NJ.

So we're definitely real !  We look forward to being an active member of the community.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Introducing Ourselves AMBRO Manufacturing
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:55:09 AM »
Welcome...their is an initiation fee, and that is in the form of steep discounts on all over printing and logo beanies to the other members here. ;)

I understand your frustration with shop management software. Many of us have the same problems, just not to the extreme you did/do.

again, welcome.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 11:56:10 AM »
Welcome, glad you found us (and took our advice to stop by here and say howdy)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Stinkhorn Press

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 04:22:06 PM »
Hey AMBRO - synchronicity! I ran into your website last week (before reading your review) when I was looking for posted contract pricing to see what others were doing (where prices broke, what screens charges ran, tagging, bagging, nylon up-charges, etc).

I think you guys had a whole bunch of forms you could download off your site - I printed one off, it was the "Your chosen embellishment, in our professional opinion, will look bad. And we WILL NOT be held responsible if you find that what you are asking for turns out in fact to look awful. Please sign here ______." I loved it! We won't use it, but the concept is SOLID.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 04:25:39 PM »
Hey AMBRO - synchronicity! I ran into your website last week (before reading your review) when I was looking for posted contract pricing to see what others were doing (where prices broke, what screens charges ran, tagging, bagging, nylon up-charges, etc).

I think you guys had a whole bunch of forms you could download off your site - I printed one off, it was the "Your chosen embellishment, in our professional opinion, will look bad. And we WILL NOT be held responsible if you find that what you are asking for turns out in fact to look awful. Please sign here ______." I loved it! We won't use it, but the concept is SOLID.

I've threatened to go a step further to have them sign an NDA so no one will ever know who printed the crappy design.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?