Author Topic: Epson Stylus Color 3000  (Read 611 times)

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Epson Stylus Color 3000
« on: April 08, 2018, 02:16:06 PM »
I know the 3000 is a really old printer, but does anyone have one working that is attached to a Windows 10 64 bit system?

Ever since I upgraded from 32bit to 64bit, my 3000 has become a boat anchor.  Luckily my primary printer is an Epson 1400.  They do not share the same driver.

3000 printer is so old the Win 10 system does not include a working driver.

So, I need to find a working Epson 3000 64 bit driver and have given up trying to Google for one.  It's been a myriad of wasted searches. 
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Epson Stylus Color 3000
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 06:04:41 PM »
Wayne
I have Epson drive rd,not sure if they are what you need but I will send them your way and you can work from there
mike
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Epson Stylus Color 3000
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 08:46:14 PM »
Thanks Mike. 

I can't even tell you how many I have downloaded and tried over the last few months, but thought I'd give the boards a shot.  Got my fingers crossed, lol.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers