Author Topic: customer complaint help  (Read 2385 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: customer complaint help
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 08:13:42 PM »
the shirt was probably stuck in a washer or dryer (against the door on a front loader or under the spindle on the top loader). That is physical damage from abrasion, not a burn mark.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline domineight

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 11:42:33 PM »
Agree, that's a pinch mark.

Someone did quite well to have it right on the edge of smashing a hole in the garment, but not! I'd say Pierre is bang on, even down to the cause.

Offline livinthedream

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 08:16:55 PM »
Need expert opinion here ? I'm a small shop and have printed over 18000 shirts this year so far. This order consisted of 40 shirts, and of course I get the only customer complaint on this small order. I am very meticulous as to the dry time and temp on all of my apparel, I check all of the initial shirts every order to ensure proper cure. I get an email with this picture stating the ink is washing out, To me this looks like a burn mark of some sort, possibly dryer ?

print size is 4" wide x 1.7" tall -
I have seen similar when thrown in a hot dryer and in tumbling gets hit by a hot button from a pair of jeans or similar. But again odd that it is just in that one place. Is customer a regular? All too often new unethical people will do strange things for a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk