Author Topic: Does ANYBODY actually us the Kool-Mist?  (Read 983 times)

Offline Mr Tees!!

Does ANYBODY actually us the Kool-Mist?
« on: April 30, 2018, 01:20:32 PM »
...Ive searched here a few times for info on this, and there just isnt all that much here, OR out in the wild.

...I know at least a few of you HAD one of these at some point. Did it not work as expected? Why did you quit using it?

...if you are using one currently, what is your expericence with it?

...FWIW, we are in a hot, humig GA climate, if that has any effect on how these work.
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline T Shirt Farmer

Re: Does ANYBODY actually us the Kool-Mist?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 02:23:05 PM »
I think the issue with these is that you are breathing the silicon mist the unit spews out.
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 04:53:45 PM »
I used it for years!  In Georgia just like you!  Call me or text and I can give you the skinny!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 02:19:11 PM »
For us no, nobody ever used it.  It's for sale!  I'll cut ya a deal if interested.

My crew decided that incorporating a bit of dwell was overall more expedient than setting up the kool mist, adjusting and dialing it, etc.  But it could lend a big hand on a very long run that was maxing out head capacity. 

Offline IntegriTees

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 04:20:40 PM »
I used mine all last summer.  I have a 10 color press and when i had every head either printing or flashing, it made a huge difference during the West Texas summer.
As for the silicone spray, its food based silicone so you're probably putting more of it in your body when you eat fast food than what you'll get from the kool mist.