Author Topic: Rich Hoffman stepping down as M&R CEO  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Re: Rich Hoffman stepping down as M&R CEO
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 07:48:10 PM »
Congrats Rich!  I know I'll sound like a broken record here but Rich has went well above what was expected with helping me on more than one occasion even when I told him that the extra wasn't necessary.  He still made sure the problem was solved plus some.  I've never dealt with any company that their support could even come close to comparing to M&R. 

When we bought our first automatic, I kept hearing everyone say that the main thing besides durability was support.  I didn't really put a lot of stock in that until I needed it and especially after hearing some of the horror stories from some left hanging when there was a problem.  Anyway, I'll stop rambling and just say when you do finally step down, you deserve some well earned relaxation.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2018, 08:00:55 AM »
I am sure Danny will do well since he was picked by Rich himself....however, NO ONE can ever replace Rich Hoffman, NO ONE!  A gentleman and a scholar!  Amazing human being that cared as much about my success as I did when I didnt have 2 pennies to rub together!  I will NEVER forget what he has done for me and always give credit to him when asked about our success.  There may be a new CEO, but it won't be Rich, simple as that!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 10:42:03 AM »
Congrates Rich!  ill always remember when i got my new press, posted a question on a couple things about the press on labor day and received a call from Rich himself ON labor day.. wsnt anything serious, but he called nevertheless...

Much appreiciated!

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 10:59:35 AM »
I too, would like add my congratulations Rich! Thank you for the fine customer service you've certainly inspired.

You'll be missed.....

Stan

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 12:58:12 PM »
Huge Congrats to Rich...... This industry has and will only ever have one Rich H...... Nobody will ever do what he's done. I would not be where I am without the help from Rich on many levels and for that I'm forever thankful this industry was guided by him. Enjoy your retirement, you sure as hell deserve it.

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse