Author Topic: Deconetwork 2018  (Read 1947 times)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Deconetwork 2018
« on: May 09, 2018, 05:35:36 PM »
Did a tour of deconetwork today.  Intrigued.  It looks like an excellent sales tool.  Very deep editing available and well thought out in that regard.  Notably missing any departmental production management functionality.

Any current users on here?  Read some older comments but I know they just rolled out a large update that may have changed a lot. 

Thanks in advance.

Offline BorisB

Re: Deconetwork 2018
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 03:27:15 AM »
Have  any of you made any good business using T-shirt designer?
Apart from very few giants(Zazzle, Cafepress...), nobody I know did well. Only developers coding damn thing make money with it.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 06:20:01 PM »
I'd say that's on point Boris.

Designer is not something we're looking for.  Much more interested in the platform itself since it can do a lot, including directly connect you to your system built campaign stores.  Quoting looks to be very rapid and accurate on the system.  Lots of pros to deconetwork that I can see but a couple big cons so far that may be deal breakers.

Offline merchmonster

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 12:03:12 AM »
I took an hour long demo at iss Long Beach and I really liked what I saw. We’re only paying $99/Mo for printavo so not gonna switch any time soon
Merch Monster Screen Printing Embroidery and DTG Direct To Garment Printing
Servicing Oakland CA and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area
http://www.merchmonster.net

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 07:41:22 AM »
there were features of this we really liked, like how to setup contractors as sales reps so they can input their own orders and view them easily and such.  I thought that was genius.

Also the proofing system was really good.  I liked how easy it is for the average sales rep to do their own proofs.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 11:19:21 AM »
So far I think it's selling tools are what makes it worth looking at.  For the price, there's a lot that will still need to be done on our end if we want to use it though.  My guess is it'll be a hard pitch to switch platforms here to one that doesn't feel complete and connected. May still be worth it for the ability to quote rapidly and connect to web stores directly.