Author Topic: Printing some bags  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Printing some bags
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 04:59:16 PM »
It was these boys:

https://www.amazon.com/Osprey-Packs-Tropos-Daypack-Navy/dp/B06W9JDPDD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526331329&sr=8-1&keywords=laptop%2Bbackpack%2Bkickstand&th=1&psc=1

I cured it a bit longer and felt like it was holding better.  These are giveaways to the people that worked on the project, they probably just want the free bag.  It was better than before... gonna roll the dice.  :D

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 07:34:37 PM »
Holy Jeebus, screw that.  Let's buy a bag with seams everywhere and see if we can cram a print on it.  Sell them on Ogio next time.  Somehow we get orders for Ogio bags ranging from 400-800 pcs at a time.  We've done a few of them this last year and I'm working on another now.  They are amazing bags.  AlphaBroder should just stop selling bags altogether, theirs stink.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2018, 07:41:40 PM »
Holy Jeebus, screw that.  Let's buy a bag with seams everywhere and see if we can cram a print on it.  Sell them on Ogio next time.  Somehow we get orders for Ogio bags ranging from 400-800 pcs at a time.  We've done a few of them this last year and I'm working on another now.  They are amazing bags.  AlphaBroder should just stop selling bags altogether, theirs stink.

Contract customer.

They would LOVED to have sold them an embroidered them Ogio bags, but their customer bought these.